AVEVA E3D™ is a datacentric, multi-discipline 3D plant design solution. It has modules for the design of equipment, piping, ducting, structure and cable trays. Modelling is carried out using customer defined catalogues and specifications, in a fullcolour shaded 3D environment, with the support of tools that ensure a clash-free design. A wide range of drawings, reports and Bills of Material can be produced directly from the 3D model, ensuring accuracy and consistency.
What will be learned.
- 3D design of gas compression station
- Generate bill of quantity for piping, structures ,cable trays ,hvac
- Generate 2D drafts of a plant
- Ability to interpret drawings.
- An understanding of plant layout.
- How to produce as built drawings for maintenance or operation of plant.
- An understanding of ASME standards and other relevant standards as well.
- Convert to autocad and navisworks
- Equipment design
- Piping layout and routing.
- Configuration of beams and column, panel, civil works.
- Design of hvac
- Cable tray design and routing.
- Generating isometric drafts and 2D drafts as well as bill of engineering materials from 3D models.
- Interfacing with Autocad
- Use of design aid
- Laser design
- Migrating to AUTOCAD and NAVISworks. .
0.00 average based on 0 ratings