This Flange Integrity Level 1 course includes the theoretical and practical components to meet the skills and knowledge required to make and break flanged joints with manual bolt-up methods to ensure the integrity of flanges on pipework and vessels in process plants.
Participants will gain the following skills and knowledge:
- Flange and gasket types
- Tool types and applications
- Flange dismantling/breaking
- Inspecting flange components
- Flange management procedures
- Gasket identification
- Assembly instruction
- Relevant parts of ASME PCC-1-2013 Guidelines for pressure boundary bolted flange joint assembly
Training and assessment is conducted at Site Skills Training facilities. Upon arrangement, training and assessment can be conducted at the premises of industry clients providing there are suitable industry training facilities.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings